5.21.2010

HassyLA.com - Final Post

The month is over, the camera gone and for some reason I feel compelled to write a few words of wisdom – “Beer on whiskey, mighty risky – Whiskey on beer, never fear.” – well, there you have it…
This video is a compilation of some of the many things I shot last month with the H4D-40. I hope you all enjoyed the little journey I took you on. It was a brutal month, and I LOVED IT!
A very special thanks to Matthew and Jessica from Hasselblad, Damon @ 150kilos, Jim @ Samy’s Camera, Homer @ Hmedia, the HassyLA community, and my very special crew!

More on this at HassyLA.com...

Hasselblad H4D-40 from Michael Schmidt on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. awesome, is it weird that i have more questions about Carpy then I do about all the beautiful girls? great work.

    ReplyDelete